Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Too much too soon

At first I thought that I could maintain my personal blog, be a full time student, work part time and maintain my two family history blogs, however I was over confident. As my genealogy passion is about South African history, and I have had wonderful reactions and feedback for that blog I have decided to discontinue this site.

However feel free to come over and check out http://southafricanfamilyhistory.wordpress.com. Most of the posts will pertain to South African research, however from time to time there will be general posts about family history and genealogy. I will leave this blog up, as there are some good links, but I will eventually have all the stuff on the site on the South African genealogy site.

Thank you for your support.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? - To truely live in the present we must first understand our past and where we come from -